Win a Midweek Overnight Stay for Two at Tankardstown Estate with Dinner and a Bottle of Wine in Brabazon Restaurant – CLOSED
Tankardstown Estate comprises an 18th Century, Manor House and adjoining Orangery, a central courtyard of Cottage Suites, and Garden Village where dining takes place in award winning Brabazon Restaurant.
The Garden Village is completed by a quaint lopsided cottage, fondly known as the Tea Garden, where Afternoon Tea is served Friday, Saturday and Sundays in mismatched china, adding to the unusual but enjoyable experience.
Choose to slumber soundly in a Main House Heritage Bedroom or a beautifully appointed Courtyard Cottage confident in the knowledge that you can expect discreet, friendly service in a charming, dramatic location.
TheTaste and Tankardstown are giving readers the chance to Win a Midweek Overnight Stay for Two at Tankardstown Estate with Dinner and a Bottle of Wine in Brabazon Restaurant.
For your chance to win this prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Complete our competition form
This competition is now closed.. The winner is Sofi Musleh!!
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight March 7th
– Overall winner will be announced March 8th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– This prize is non-transferable, no portion of this certificate is refundable or redeemable in cash
– Prize is subject to availability
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid