Win a Mother’s Day Treat from Flowers Made Easy including Champagne and Chocolates – Closed
Flowers Made Easy are celebrating 25 years of making mums smile on Mother’s Day. Ten of those they have been spent as Ireland’s leading online florist.
Their award winning florists are simply the best there is and if it’s style and creativity you want, the team at Flowers Made Easy are second to none.
With a wide selection of bouquets available to suit every budget, starting from €40, they are sure to impress.
This year we are delighted to be celebrating Mother’s Day with Flowers Made Easy and they have given us a beautiful prize:
A bouquet of Pink Roses & Lilies delivered to one lucky mum with a scrumptious box of Lily O’Brien’s Chocolates and a bottle of bubbles from Moet & Chandon to complete the special day.
To win this beautiful treat for your mum all you have to do is share this competition on your social media:
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 3rd March 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 4th March 2016
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid