Win a One Week Cookery Course at the Award Winning Dublin Cookery School – Closed
This year challenge yourself by improving your skills in the kitchen at the award winning Dublin Cookery School.
Join acclaimed chef Lynda Booth and a host of guest tutors as you indulge your passion for food with one week courses located in state of the art facilities in Blackrock.
Whether you’ve a passion for patisserie or want to master bread making there’s only one place to learn in 2016. This is a rare opportunity for home cooks to learn first-hand from some of the country’s most talented young chefs.
In addition to their popular Cooking For Friends and Cafe Cooking courses, at Dublin Cookery School you can take part in a Breadmaking Masterclass with guest baker Rossa Crowe from Le Levain Bakery; Chefs Skills with guest tutors Enda McEvoy, Head Chef at Michelin star restaurant Loam and John Wyer, Head Chef at Forest Avenue in Dublin; the Patisserie Masterclass with Aoife Noonan, Head Pastry Chef at two Michelin star Restaurant Patrick Guilbaud.
Other courses available are a culinary trip around the world on the Global Food Trail course, a nutritional education with Healthy Eating Made Easy and one for the kids, Growing Gourmets.
One week courses range in price from €270 to €650. For more information on all of the school’s 2016 one week courses visit www.dublincookeryschool.ie
Dublin Cookery School have given us a voucher for a one week course (up to €450).
For your chance to win this amazing culinary experience simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media and fill in form to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 31st March 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 1st April 2016
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Dublin cookery School) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The voucher covers any of the one week courses up to the value of €450.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid
The winner is …Deirdre Flanagan