The first ever Algae & Rapeseed Oil has been launched by a new Irish company, Sussed Nutrition who are based in Wicklow Town. “Sussed Healthy Heart Plus” is a unique mix of cold pressed Algae Oil and cold pressed, extra virgin Rapeseed Oil.
Sussed Nutrition was founded by Keith Symes, whose family are fourth generation farmers, and the company is accredited to Origin Green, Ireland’s food and drink sustainability programme.
With a delicious light taste, Sussed Healthy Heart Plus Algae Oil and Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Rapeseed Oil is the kindest oil for the heart as it has 11 times more Omega 3 than olive oil and 50% less saturated fat. It is suitable for vegans and vegetarians, pregnancy and is gluten and GM free.
Sussed Nutrition is tempting you to leave the world behind with an overnight stay – bed and breakfast for two – at the Powerscourt Hotel Resort & Spa which is set amidst breathtaking views in the Powerscourt Estate.
Outstanding among luxury five star hotels in Ireland and set amidst one of the most scenic and historic estates in the country is Powerscourt Hotel, a 194-room resort showcasing Palladian-style architecture and offering guests a host of amenities. Offering golf, spa, conference and banqueting facilities, as well as a host of on site activities.
Exclusively on TheTaste, to celebrate the launch of the healthiest culinary oil for your heart, Wicklow-based Sussed Nutrition offers you the chance to win a healthy but indulgent hamper and an overnight stay at the Five Star Powerscourt Hotel Resort & Spa.
The hamper includes Sussed Healthy Heart Plus Oil, yellow fin tuna, the best tasting coffee, luxury crackers and more!
For your chance at winning this fabulous hamper and overnight simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed…. The winner is Alison Colhoun
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight April 4th
– Overall winner will be announced on April 5th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Sussed) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.