Cooks Academy celebrating 10 years
Cooks Academy is Dublin’s leading cookery school. Centrally located in the thriving and bustling heart of Dublin’s”Creative Quarter” on South William Street, Cooks Academy is just a stone’s throw from Grafton Street.
The school offers a broad range of culinary programmes, short courses and wine courses geared for both enthusiastic amateurs and aspiring culinary and hospitality professionals. Cooks Academy numbers many of Ireland’s top companies as clients who avail of the school’s unique facilities, reputation and location to entertain staff or clients.
Competition Closed – Winner Ray Walsh
You will win a place on this Saturday, 16 May 2015, BBQ Course, from 12:00pm – 4:00pm
Hands on Training and Fun, hands-on barbecue course in conjunction with Weber, covering skills such as lighting, temperature control and a range of barbecue cooking methods. Suitable for all levels of experience, the Weber Essential course includes mastering Weber’s renowned “lid-on” barbecue techniques for grilling, roasting, smoking and baking; using a combination of charcoal and gas barbecues.
Your day will start with a meet and greet, where your chefs will run through all the exciting ingredients and sumptuous food you will be preparing. After each stage of hands on food prep, you will go outside and get to grips with all the fun of cooking on a barbecue. As each course is ready and while the next one is cooking you get chance to sit down with your fellow barbecuers and a glass of wine to enjoy the fruits, and foods, of your labour. For more information, click here.
To be in with a chance of winning this exclusive prize, just follow the steps below:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook
Step 2: Enter your details below
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Twitter or Facebook to be in with a chance to win
– Over 18s only
– Closing date for entries is midnight on 14th May 2015
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10am on 15th May 2015
– You must be able to attend the course on Saturday 16th 2015
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Cooks Academy) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid