While we love the festive season, with all the busyness we often don’t get the chance to catch up with our nearest and dearest. But who says you can’t all get together after the seasonal dust (or perhaps snow) has settled?
With this in mind The Washerwoman is offering you the chance to win a ‘Post-Madness-Christmas-Party’ for six people with a three course set menu, two bottles of house wine and tea or coffee, which you are free to avail of in January or February.
Part of a family of eateries owned and operated by restaurateur Elaine Murphy including The Legal Eagle, The Winding Stair and The Woolen Mills, The Washerwoman is housed in a charming stone cottage on Glasnevin Hill, Dublin 9.
On the menu at your post-Christmas feast you can expect the likes of their signature classic buffalo style ‘Washerwings’ served with Young Buck blue cheese and buttermilk dip, 8oz 22 day aged Lambay Island striplion, and Sticky toffee pudding with salted caramel ice-cream.
For your chance to win this Post-Madness-Christmas-Party for Six People at The Washerwoman simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed.. The winner is Olga O’Brien
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight January 4th 2017
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm January 5th 2017
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Prize is for a post Christmas party for six with a three course set menu, two bottles of house wine and tea or coffee
– Advance booking required and you MUST mention TheTaste.ie competition at the time of booking
– Booking must be made during the months of January or February 2017
– Any supplements, overspend must be paid directly to the restaurant on the night
– Reservations subject to availability
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid