Californians are serious about their wines and relaxed about everything else, how can they not be with such a wonderful environment, weather and vibrant lifestyle. Their rich soil and abundance of sunshine are only 2 factors that make Californian wine exceptional. Wines from the Golden State are known for the high quality and regarded as a reliable choice, especially when it comes to premium bottles.
Over the last few years the love for Californian wines have spread across the globe and different regions within the state such as Napa, Sonoma and Russian River Valley have become international favorites. Varieties ranging from intense Cabernet Sauvignon to subtle Pinot Noir thrive throughout the west coast diverse array of terroirs.
To celebrate the renaissance of Californian wines we are giving away a selection of 6 amazing bottles that showcase the different styles from such a versatile region. The prize includes the six bottles featured on the head image of the competition.
For your chance at winning 6 bottles of premium wine from California simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
The winner is … Lisa O’Brien.
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 29th March 2017
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm 30th March 2017
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Californian Wines Ireland) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– The prize includes the six bottles featured on the head image of the competition.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.