Located just off Dublin’s infamous Grafton Street, Balfes is fast becoming known as one the best places to eat brunch in Dublin.
Balfes is proud to offer the best brunch in Dublin City Centre. Their extensive brunch menu includes a selection of delicious and stylish dishes ranging from their healthy brunch options Body Byrne Eggs Florentine through to their Full Irish Breakfast.
Brunch is served at Balfes restaurant between 10am and 3:45 every Saturday and Sunday. Last orders on Saturday is 2.45pm and on Sunday is 3.45pm. Make sure you join the hastag #BrunchInBalfes.
TheTaste and Balfes are giving readers the chance Scrumptious Brunch for You and a Friend.
For your chance to win this prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Complete our competition form
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight May 3rd
– Overall winner will be announced May 4th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– This prize is non-transferable, no portion of this certificate is refundable or redeemable in cash
– Prize is subject to availability
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid