To celebrate Neven Maguire’s new RTÉ TV series ‘Healthy Home Chef‘ we are giving away three copies of his latest book – The Nation’s Favourite Healthy Food!
This new book displays Neven’s fresh approach to food and cooking with 100 new, light, contemporary recipes – each of them a healthy choice.
Many of the book’s recipes are featured in ‘Healthy Home Chef‘. Each programme is based around a different health theme including ‘Boosting the Immune System’, ‘Food on the Go’ with Daithí Ó Sé, ‘Coping with Stress’ with Maureen Gaffney and ‘Gluten Free’ with Denise O’ Callaghan of Denise’s Delicious Gluten-Free Bakery.
‘Healthy Home Chef‘ with Neven Maguire is broadcast on Wednesdays at 7.30pm on RTÉ 1. The series is sponsored by Bord Bia.
The prize is one of three signed copies of Neven’s cookbook ‘The Nation’s Favourite Healthy Food‘
To win simply share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
This competition is now closed.
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 10th March 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 11th March 2016
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid
The winner is Treasa Nealon.