We’re getting very excited about this weekend’s Pro12 final clash between Leinster and Connacht. To mark the historic occasion, Wolf Blass, one of Ireland’s favourite Australian wine brands and official partners to Leinster Rugby, are giving away a jersey signed by the Leinster Rugby team.
Not only that, but the winner will also receive a bottle of the special Wolf Blass rugby-themed limited edition Yellow Label wines too. Available in crisp Chardonnay or smooth Cabernet Sauvignon, both wines are available in one of fifteen labels reflecting each position on the rugby pitch.
For your chance to win this great prize simply share on social media:
This competition is now closed, the winner was Norma Lynch.
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is 6pm 27th May 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 8pm 27th May 2016
– Entrants must be over 18 years of age
– This competition is only for ROI residents
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid