Skelligs Chocolate is a family business based in South West Ireland, at St. Finians’s Bay overlooking the magnificent Skelligs Rocks. They welcome visitors to come to their new open plan factory and see the chocolates being created, taste the freshly made delights and learn more about chocolate.
One lucky chocoholic is in with a chance of winning a Skelligs Hamper worth €100, filled with Skelligs chocolate bars, truffles, clusters, brittles, drops and hot chocolate.
For details of a similar Skelligs Hamper click here.
To Win Prize Simply Follow The Steps Below
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed.
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media and fill in form to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 23rd March 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 24th March 2016
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Skelligs Chocolate) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid