Win a Spectacular Dining Experience with Wine or Cocktails for 4 People at Cafe en Seine – Closed
A series of bars spanning 3 floors, the soaring interior of Cafe en Seine is amazing with a 3-storey atrium culminating in beautiful glass-panelled ceilings, enormous art nouveau glass lanterns, and statues among its many amazing features.
Enjoy a laid back cafe style experience by day. Lunch is served daily from noon where the menu features a selection of hot dishes, delicious soups, gourmet sandwiches and baguettes along with an excellent selection of coffees and yummy pastries.
By night, it turns into one of Dublin’s most stylish bars and late night venues offering an extensive range of cocktails, premium spirits and craft beers and groovy music. From Wednesday to Saturday the drinking and dancing goes to 2.30 am. Plus, on Sunday there’s laid back Jazz Brunch from noon to 5:00 pm.
Their newly launched summer menu is a seasonal array of exciting dishes where colourful and light creations offer a spectacle for both your eyes and palate. You can accompany it with the well chosen wines on the list or with the fabulous cocktails from their bar.
Cafe en Seine has teamed up with TheTaste.ie to offer you the opportunity to win a fantastic dining experience for 4 people, including a bottle of wine or a round of cocktails to celebrate the launch of their delectable summer menu.
For your chance to win this exclusive dining experience simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed. The winner is Sarah Kavanagh. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight 7th August 2017
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm 8th August 2017
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Cafe en Seine) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid