Since making its debut on the Dublin dining scene, Suesey Street has carved out a niche for itself as a go-to destination for great food and good times. New Year’s Eve will be no exception and this year Suesey Street is hosting an extra special evening of culinary delight and live entertainment.
Head chef Lumir Tousek and his team have put together an impressive 9-course tasting menu with delights such as scallops with ginger and sesame, foie gras on brioche, halibut with beef cheek and venison with coffee and cauliflower.
Live music from saxophonist Aneta Moran will ensure that the party atmosphere is in full swing. She will be performing her jazz influenced soulful sax improvisations to a soundtrack of funky music.
Promising good times in the bar, great food from the kitchen and a relaxed vibe on the terrace, there’s no better place to ring in the New Year with style! For reservations call 01 669 4600, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.sueseystreet.ie.
We are delighted to bring you the chance to experience this New Year’s Eve extravaganza yourself. Enjoy a 9 course tasting menu, a bottle of wine, a glass of bubbles at midnight and great entertainment throughout the night.
For your chance to win simply share this competition on social media and fill in the form below
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Facebook and/or Twitter and submit form to enter
– Closing date for entries is midnight 28th December 2015
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 29th December 2015
– Entrants must be available to attend 31st December 2015
– Entrants must be over 18 years of age
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Suesey Street) ezines
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid
The winner is Rachel Barrett