Situated in Dublin’s Grand Canal Dock, Charlotte Quay is the sister restaurant to the award-winning Coppinger Row restaurant, and has become a hugely popular venue over the past 12 months.
Using the best locally sourced ingredients for both food and cocktails, Charlotte Quay is proud to be part of the local family in the docks.
TheTaste and Charlotte Quay are giving one lucky reader the chance to win dinner on New Years Eve for for people.
To win this magical New Years Eve Dinner at Charlotte Quay simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter Your Details Below
This competition is now closed…. The Winnwer is Niamh Murray.
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight December 20th
– Overall winner will be announced December 21st
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Subject to availability.
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Charlotte Quay) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– All family passes are based on 2 adults and 2 children
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.