Belfast boutique loose leaf tea blender Suki Tea was set 2005 in by Annie Irwin and Oscar Woolley, and has since become a strong contender in the UK’s Loose Leaf tea market.
Suki Tea ethically sources and blends all their loose leaf teas, herbal infusions and fruit blends from all over the world. They have a vision to grow a global community of loose leaf tea drinkers, and to grow the business in an adventurous, yet responsible and sustainable way that respects and values people, plant and the planet.
Suki Tea Gift sets are the perfect gift for any Tea fanatic. Fans of a beautiful brew can choose from a Loose Leaf Tea Gift Set, Pyramid Tea Gift Set or build their own bespoke Tea Gift Set on the Suki Tea website.
To celebrate the long awaited launch of Suki Tea subscriptions, Suki Tea are offering TheTaste readers the chance to a Suki Tea Classic Loose Leaf Tea Gift Set, worth €54.80. The perfect Suki starter kit, & a wonderful gift idea.
For your chance to win simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed. The winner was Claire Kennedy.
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media and fill in form to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 26th April 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 27th April 2016
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Suki Tea) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid