Citron restaurant at The Fitzwilliam Hotel Dublin is preparing a feast to celebrate the American tradition of Thanksgiving – a special menu will be served from 26th–28th November. Savour traditional Thanksgiving fare with roast turkey and pumpkin pie while tempting your taste buds with contemporary variations and super-stylish dishes.
Head Chef Philip Mahon has flexed his creative muscles for this menu so be prepared for some surprises along the way. Thanksgiving dinner at Citron restaurant, one more thing to be thankful for.
To celebrate the holiday we are sending one lucky winner to experience Citron’s Thanksgiving feast for themselves.
The prize includes:
– A glass of prosecco on arrival
– A three course Thanksgiving feast
For your chance to win simply share this competition on social media.
Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Facebook and/or Twitter to enter
– Closing date for entries is midnight 23rd November 2015
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 24th November 2015
– Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
– Entrants must be available for the event from November 26th-28th 2015.
– Dinner is from the set Thanksgiving Menu.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid
The winner is Dani Masterson