Cliff Townhouse is a popular haunt for Dubliners dropping in for a relaxed lunch, or a dozen oysters and a glass of Champagne on their way to the theatre.
Serving brilliantly executed Dublin classics, Cliff Townhouse restaurant menus are equally suited to a three-course celebration or a light bite in the middle of the day. Staples include Seafood platters, selection of Oysters and Caviar, various market fish and Irish meat.
Cliff Townhouse is located on 22 St. Stephen’s Green, with an amazing views of the park. Open 7 days per week for lunch, pre-theatre and dinner.
TheTaste and Cliff Townhouse are offering readers the chance to Win a Three Course A La Carte dinner for Two People at Cliff Townhouse with a Bottle of House Wine and Half a Dozen Oysters to start your evening with.
For your chance to win this prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Complete our competition form
This competition is now closed… The winner is Joanne Fallon!!
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight March 2nd
– Overall winner will be announced March 3rd
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– This prize is non-transferable, no portion of this certificate is refundable or redeemable in cash
– Prize is subject to availability
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid