With Easter around the corner and a brand new spring menu offering freshly launched, Marcel’s restaurant, bistro and bar should be top of your gastronomy list this season.
Elegant yet inviting, Marcel’s offers European cuisine of the highest calibre always using the very finest in locally sourced ingredients. Recently relocated from St.Marys Road to the prestigious Merrion Row, Marcel’s is the very heartbeat of Dublin’s Georgian quarter.
The new spring menu at Marcel’s is innovative and moreish. For starters why not sample the Dry Aged Beef Tartare with Pickled Onion Mayonnaise, Egg Yolk and Watercress or the Hot Smoked Salmon with Organic Beetroot, Crispy Egg and Horseradish before diving into Sea Trout with Crab Mayonnaise, Mussel Vinaigrette and Tender Stem Broccoli or Roast Duck Breast with Carrot, Puy Lentils, Cavalo Nero and Pear for mains.
For those with a sweet tooth, consider Chocolate Cookie with Peanut Butter, Caramelised Banana and Salt Caramel Ice Cream or Rhubarb Sorbet with Poached Rhubarb, Granola and Yoghurt Foam for dessert.
Boasting an elegant private dining room, soft furnishings, low lighting and sweeping staircase, Marcel’s merges old and new worlds seamlessly with a traditional Irish pub just off the main dining area filled with snugs named after Irish revolutionaries and comforting wood burning open fires.
To celebrate the new spring menu Marcel’s are inviting one lucky reader for dinner. The prize includes a three course meal for two with a bottle of wine.
For your chance to win simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media and fill in form to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 23rd March 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 24th March 2016
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Marcel’s) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The voucher covers any of the one week courses up to the value of €450.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid
The winner is …Orla Caulfield