Award winning snack maker PROPERCORN is looking for a new tastemaker to add to its range of artisan popcorn. You can create your very own flavour of PROPERCORN by visiting The Institute of Flavour and experimenting in a step by step process through spices, bitters and sweet flavours.
The winning tastemaker will see their personalised product lining shelves in stores nationwide and will also receive a lifetime supply of PROPERCORN. Entries will be judged by a panel of food pioneers including PROPERCORN founders Cassandra Stavrou and Ryan Kohn, Sam Bompas of food architects Bompas & Parr and food writer Natasha Corrett.
To celebrate the launch of the ‘crowdseasoning’ competition we are giving away a three month supply of PROPERCORN and the winner will also receive their very own flavour kit so they can experiment at home with different seasonings to create their own PROPERCORN.
For your chance to win simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
This competition is now closed. The winner is YvonneK @von25ki
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 26th July 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm 27th July 2016
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.