Surrounded by the natural habitat of hardwood trees and indigenous shrubs, Luxury Camping at Dromquinna Manor is imbued with nature and luxury and makes for an unforgettable getaway. The stunning waterside estate just outside Kenmare in County Kerry, is set on 40 acres of parkland and offers an abundance of activities and facilities. A great family experience or romantic escape.
The Boat House Bistro is the hub of activity serving a tantalising menu with interesting wines from around the world. Located on the water The Boathouse is what a waterside bistro should be. Bright, fresh and serving great food, great music and sea breezes. Hours pass by seamlessly.
Dromquinna Manor are delighted to offer a taste reader the opportunity to win a two night mid week escape for two people to enjoy Luxury Camping with breakfast delivered to your tent each morning and dinner on one evening in the Boat House Bistro during May or June, subject to availability.
This prize includes:
To win a two night break at Dromquinna Manor for two people with breakfast and dinner on one evening at The Boathouse Bistro simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter Your Details Below
This competition is now closed. The winner is Paula O’Connor. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 2nd April 2017
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm 3rd April 2017
– Subject to availability.
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Dromquinna Manor) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– Based on availability, restrictions apply for certain public holidays and prize is valid for a midweek stay in May or June only
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.