Nestled in the heart of County Kildare, just 25 minutes from Dublin, escape to Carton House this festive season, one of Ireland’s most historic resorts.
It’s the season for decadence after all so why not indulge with a serving of sumptuous festive afternoon tea at Carton House. Enjoy a delicious selection of classical Christmas bites, hand prepared by Carton’s experienced team of pastry chefs, accompanied by a celebratory glass of Prosecco, served in the exquisite surrounds of the original Manor House.
Looking for the perfect Christmas present? Give the gift of Carton House to your loved ones with some famous home-made resort produce now available at the Carton Christmas shop! Open daily from 12pm – 7pm in the hotel lobby, choose from a range of luxurious spa gift sets, golf merchandise, homemade preserves and a wide range of gift card options.
To celebrate the festive season, Carton House is giving one lucky TheTaste reader the chance to win festive afternoon tea for two along with their overnight Winter Indulgence experience. Designed for total winter escapism and seasonal indulgence, enjoy:
– 1 night’s luxurious overnight accommodation
– Dinner for two in the Linden Tree Restaurant
– €20 spa or golf credit
– A delicious buffet breakfast the following morning before you depart.
Manor House festive afternoon tea experience: €45 per person, booking essential. Call +353 (0)1 505 2000 to book today.
Winter Indulgence package: from €109 per person sharing. Book now.
For more information regarding Christmas at Carton visit.
For your chance to win this prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Complete our competition form
This competition is now closed… the winner is Annette Walsh!
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight January 6th
– Overall winner will be announced January 7th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– This prize is non-transferable, no portion of this certificate is refundable or redeemable in cash
– Prize is subject to availability
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid