To celebrate the award winning Brasserie on the Corner restaurant in the heart of Galway city launching its new menu, you could win a delicious 3 course dinner for you and a guest, followed by a tipple of choice in the adjoining Blake’s Corner Bar.
Then soak up the Galway atmosphere of The 4* House Hotel, with an overnight stay in one of their 40 individually designed boutique bedrooms, with breakfast cooked to order the following morning.
One lucky TheTaste reader will win a Wonderful Night in Galway by simply entering our competition below.
For your chance to win an Dinner in Brasserie on The Corner and a Overnight for 2 at House Hotel Galway simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Complete our competition form
This competition is now closed…. The winner is David McGrath
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight April 4th
– Overall winner will be announced on April 5th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters ezines
– Entrant must be over 21 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.