Every cookbook lover knows there is no better feeling than receiving a new title for their collection in the post, like a little gift to yourself. From Rachel Allen to Neven Maguire, it is difficult to resist buying the whole shop on a trip into cookbook mecca Eason, with shelves and shelves of cooking inspiration to tempt you. After all, you can never have too many cherished cookbooks.
If you or someone you love is a cookbook hoarder, exclusively for readers of TheTaste, Eason are offering the chance to win a year’s supply of cookbooks! Not only will the winner receive 12 cookbooks of their choice Eason, but the new additions to the winner’s collection will be delivered straight to the lucky person’s door.
– Choice of 12 books from this list.
– Delivery of your chosen books to your door
For your chance to win simply share on Facebook and/or Twitter and fill out the form below:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed – Congratulations Sarah Kavanagh @slkav!
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 29th April 2017
– Overall winner will be announced at 30th April 2017
– Subject to availability.
– Prize includes 12 book of winners choice, selected from the set list above, to be delivered to the winner.
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Eason) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– Based on availability, restrictions apply for certain public holidays
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.