Win a Fantastic Getaway and Brewery Tour with O’Hara’s Irish Craft Beers – Closed
Carlow Brewing Company, also known as O’Hara’s Brewery, is an independent, family-owned business established in 1996 and one of the pioneers of Irish craft brewing. Seamus O’Hara and his team craft brew traditional Irish beers, and their own unique interpretations of international beer styles, including stouts and ales, wheat beers and lagers.
Each beer is crafted using classic brewing methods to create the traditional Irish beers styles that have long since been forgotten by many of the larger breweries. At O’Hara’s Brewery they use just four main ingredients; water, malts, hops and yeast to produce the highest quality craft beer range.
The best way to understand and appreciate a craft beer, (after tasting one of course!), is to visit the brewery and talk with the brewers. On a tour of O’Hara’s Brewery you will get the chance to learn all about the O’Hara’s beer range, see the entire craft brewing process, taste the special malts, and smell the hops used to brew O’Hara’s, and sample some of their award winning beers.
O’Hara’s are celebrating 20 years of brewing flavoursome Irish craft beers, and have a range of seasonal and limited edition brews planned throughout 2016 to celebrate. First up is ‘Notorious’ a Red IPA, and a statement of intent, combining 6 different types of speciality malt and 5 different hop varieties.
To celebrate the recent launch of ‘Notorious’ Red IPA, O’Hara’s are offering a fantastic prize for a craft brew lover; An All-Inclusive Midweek Getaway in Langton House Hotel Kilkenny and Brewery Tour with O’Hara’s. Included in the prize package is:
– A case of Notorious Red IPA (12 x 500ml)
– A tour of O’Hara’s Brewery
– 2 nights midweek B&B for two
– A dining experience for two on one evening of your choice at the award-winning Langton House Hotel (midweek only – March/April)
– Lunch for two in O’Hara’s Brewery Corner Craft Beer Bar
– O’Hara’s ‘Tasting Paddles’ for two in the Brewery Corner Craft Beer Bar
For more information on O’Hara’s visit www.carlowbrewing.com.
For your chance to win this All-inclusive Midweek Break & Brewery Tour with O’Hara’s simply share this competition on Facebook or Twitter and fill in the form below.
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed. The winner is … Michael O’Donnell. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Facebook and/or Twitter and submit form to enter
– Closing date for entries is midnight 4th April 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 5th April 2016
– Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Carlow Brewing Company/ O”Hara’s Brewery) ezines
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid