To celebrate the return of the Permanent TSB Ideal Home Show to the RDS in Dublin 4 from 28th- 31st October, Neff Kitchens is giving away a full single oven and a compact oven worth over €2050 to a lucky reader of TheTaste.
The single oven, which features added steam is ideal to give a professional touch to home baking and the compact oven is handy for everyday heating, it even comes with a microwave function.
At the permanent tsb Ideal Home Show you’ll discover the latest trends in interior and architectural design, learn about colour, styling, décor and home technology and see all the alternatives in furnishings, floor covering, kitchens and bathrooms.
If you would like to attend the Permanent TSB Ideal Home Show you can register for free tickets here.
Log on to idealhome.ie for more information on talks, seminars and the impressive range of experts on hand offering advice or follow them on Twitter (@idealhomedublin) or Facebook (www.facebook.com/IdealHomeShowDublin).
To be in with a chance of winning a single oven and a compact oven from Neff Kitchens, simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
The winner is … Rhona O Connor.
Terms and Conditions
– T&C’s Apply. Prize conditions: The winner of this competition must reside in Republic of Ireland.
– The entrant must be over 18 years.
– Closing date for entries is October 27th 2016.
– The winner will be announced on October 28th.
– The prize is not exchangeable for cash and are non-exchangeable.
– The image of the prize is for reference only and is not a direct representation of the appliances in the competition.
– The competition winner will liaise with thetaste.ie and Insight Consultants for prize delivery.
– Delivery of the prize may take up to 6 weeks.
– The two ovens included in the prize are a single oven with added steam (B57VS24N0B) and a compact oven with microwave (C27MS22N0B).
Other Competition Rules
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid