Utilizing the traditional methods, artisan techniques and of course the original 150 year old Slater’s Knife, each piece from the Slated Range is meticulously handcrafted to enhance the originality and natural elegance of the collection. Due to the natural integrity and durability of the stone, each Slated piece is utterly unique, dependable and enduring, lasting for many generations.
Modern and contemporary utilizations of the naturally beautiful Slate stone span from the original table runner to cheese boards, cake stands to memo boards and everything else in between. And as all Slated pieces are hand made, there is always a few bespoke and custom pieces in production… whatever you can imagine, Tara and Ed will make it for you.
Affordable, premium and extremely innovative, the Slated Collection, born from traditional values and techniques is utterly unique and beautiful.
Slated provides tableware for some of Ireland’s and the UK’s most accomplished Chefs, underlying the company as a trusted and reliable partner to assist in creating the perfect dining experience.
To celebrate Christmas Slated.ie have given us a bespoke Serving Tray with brushed stainless steel tear drop handles for one lucky winner to enjoy. This platter has so many uses, ideal for serving canapés and hors d’oeuvres, deserts, cheeses and chocolates. The possibilities are endless you can have fun trying out new uses, perhaps even serving breakfast in bed!
For your chance to win simply share this competition on social media and fill in the form below
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed.
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Facebook and/or Twitter and submit form to enter
– Closing date for entries is midnight 29th December 2015
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 30th December 2015
– Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Slated.ie) ezines
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid