Win an Overnight Stay at The Conrad Dublin with Champagne Brasserie Experience in The Coburg – Closed
Dream of being spoiled in one of Dublin’s finest five star luxury hotels? Newly renovated, The Conrad Hotel features luxury business and leisure amenities in a premier city centre location, just opposite St. Stephen’s Green and the National Concert Hall, it’s the perfect stylish and contemporary base to explore Dublin city.
The Coburg offers a true brasserie experience with a locally-inspired menu created by head chef Dmitry Stroykov served in sleek and chic surroundings.
TheTaste is giving you the chance to explore delights of The Conrad for yourself, with an overnight stay for 2 in a newly refurbished premier king room with breakfast and a three course dinner from the all day brasserie menu in The Coburg with a Henriot champagne tasting at the Champagne table.
For your chance to win an Overnight Stay with Champagne Brasserie Dinner for 2 in The Conrad simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed. The winner is Nikki Walsh. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 7th December 2016
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm 8th December 2016
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (The Conrad Hotel) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– Based on availability, restrictions apply for certain public holidays
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.