BFree, Irelands leading gluten free bakery brand, is delighted to launch their new, BFree Oaty Loaf, which is a soda loaf type bread that contains no buttermilk or dairy as well as being free from gluten, wheat, nut, soy, and yeast. Made with certified gluten free oats, the bread is perfect for a delicious breakfast with 2 slices providing you with the same amount of oats as a bowl of porridge. *
BFree is an Irish owned company whose breads, wraps and pittas are free from the top 14 EU listed allergens, with the Oaty Loaf being the first product in the range to be yeast free. While their product range is suitable for anyone with intolerances, there is no comprise on taste or nutrition as the range is high in fibre and contains no added sugar.
To celebrate the launch, BFree are offering one lucky person the chance to win a one night stay for two people in luxury Ballyknocken House and Cookery School. The prize will include an overnight stay with complimentary breakfast, dinner and a cookery lesson of choice in Catherine Fulvio’s famous cookery school! And there’s more – you will also receive a one month supply of Oaty Loaf.
The BFree Oaty Loaf will be available from Dunnes Stores nationwide from March 6th , SuperValu from the end of March and in Tesco Stores nationwide from April 3rd and is €3.49.
To win this amazing prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed. The winner is Ailbhe Conroy. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 30th March 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm 31st March 2016
– Prize includes a stay for two nights for 2 people with two breakfasts and one dinner on an evening of your choice.
– Booking subject to availability, not valid Bank holidays, Christmas and New Years.
– This prize is non-transferable.
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (BFree) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.