Bang smack in the middle of Belfast is the brand new, uber stylish Bullitt Hotel, just opened in October by The Merchant’s Bill Wolsey. A stone’s throw from the thriving Belfast social scene, Bullitt is the ultimate base for a night on the town, if you can bear to leave. Bullitt is so much more than a bed for the night!
Think quirky and colourful features, contemporary furnishings and funky bedrooms with every modern touch you could ever want or need. Rainforest showers, super fast Wifi and ultra comfy king size beds. Downstairs you can pop into Taylor & Clay for a delicious dinner cooked up on the restaurant’s bespoke asador grill followed by craft cocktails in the Bullitt Bar or beers in quirky drinking den Baltic, the ultimate way to start your night out.
The lovely people at Bullitt are giving TheTaste readers a chance to win an exclusive prize of an overnight stay for two at Bullitt, dinner in Taylor and Clay and a cocktail each in the Bullitt Bar – the perfect way to experience fabulous Belfast in style!
This prize includes:
– 3-course, set-menu dinner in Taylor & Clay and 1 cocktail per person in the Bullitt Bar
– Overnight accommodation in a cleverly-designed bedroom at Bullitt Hotel
– Full Bullitt Breakfast
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
But don’t worry if you’re not our lucky winner this time. Bullitt has a fantastic winter accommodation offer available during January and February 2017. For just £120, you can enjoy an overnight stay and a three-course meal for two in Taylor & Clay. Available Sunday to Thursday excluding February 14. Book online at www.bullitthotel.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)28 9590 0600.
Step 2: Enter your details below:
This competition is now closed – CONGRATULATIONS to the winner Kate McEvoy!
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 3rd January 2017
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm 4th January 2017
– Subject to availability.
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Bullitt Hotel) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– Based on availability, restrictions apply for certain public holidays
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.