Situated on the outskirts of Cavan Town, Farnham Estate is one of Ireland’s most popular Spa & Golf destinations with a superb reputation for being a genuine ‘retreat to nature’.
Among 1,300 acres of ancient forest, rolling meadows and pristine lakeland, this resort offers wonderful accommodation, healthy and delicious cuisine, an 18 hole Jeff Howes designed Golf Course & superb health spa’s facilities. There are 158 guestrooms and suites, with wonderful views of the surrounding countryside.
The hotel’s restaurant menu includes the finest of local, seasonal produce and is a sophisticated and creative celebration of the Irish botanical world.
TheTaste are giving one lucky reader the chance to win an Overnight Stay for Two to Farnham Estate with Breakfast & Dinner Courtesy of Taste of Cavan, which takes place on 10th and 11th August at Cavan Equestrian Centre.
One of Ireland’s most popular family food festivals, this year’s festival features top chefs including Neven Maguire, Rachel Allen, Richard Corrigan, Gearóid Lynch and many more, along with over 120 stands offering the best of local produce. See www.tasteofcavan.ie for more information.
For your chance to win this amazing prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Click the link below to complete our competition form
This competition is now closed… The winner is Aisling Breen.. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight August 7th
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm August 8th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Winners must be 18+ and able to provide valid I.D
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid