Lanson Black Level NV is an elegant brut Champagne, aged for a minimum of three years in the cellar, and loyal to the house’s original style since 1760. With a vibrant effervescence and small, perky bubbles that unstoppingly rise to your lips, this crisp and lively Champagne feels classic and celebratory.
The freshness and energy that are key to the Lanson style are closely linked to the House’s historic commitment to using a traditional wine-making method, without malolactic fermentation. Lanson emphasises the fruit and the richness of aromas in a search for purity in its wines.
Wines from different plots are vinified separately. Through numerous tasting sessions they are assessed and classed according to their aromatic family. Blending is the art of creating a wine that is superior to the sum of its parts.
To celebrate Valentine’s Day, we have teamed up with O’Briens Wine to give you the opportunity to win a bottle of Lanson Black Label NV.
This competition is closed. The winner is Nicola Coughlan. Congratulations!
For your chance at winning this bottle of Lanson Black Label NV Champagne from OBriens Wine simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 13th February 2017
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm 14th February 2017
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (O’Briens Wine) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.