Champagne Brimoncourt comes from a lively and daring Maison, created to pay tribute to Champagne’s true self: light, free, the ultimate expression of la joie de vivre. Brimoncourt answers the paradoxical aspirations of today’s unclassifiable, those wanting to live life to the fullest – albeit in style.
Brimoncourt’s “spirit animal”, the giraffe, graces its appealing packaging and is a nod to the house’s vision: this noble creature is the only one in the animal kingdom that never drinks alone, the giraffe’s instinct is to gather and sip together while looking after one another in the wild.
Champagne Brimoncourt is meant to be shared, hence they channel the beautiful giraffe’s need for companionship. Enjoy it with those you cherish and make any occasion special!
To celebrate Valentines Day, TheTaste and Boutique Wines are giving one lucky reader the chance to win a bottle of Brimoncourt Brut Rose, Champagne.
To read TheTaste’s interview with John McMorrough from Boutique Wines, click HERE.
For your chance to win this exclusive Bottle of Brimoncourt Brut Rose, Champagne simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter details below:
This competition is now closed….. The winner is Celenie @celenie86
– Closing date for entries is midnight March 2nd
– Overall winner will be announced March 3rd
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Boutique Wines) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid