Is there anything better than strolling down Grafton Street and into Brown Thomas for a browse through the luxurious aisles of temptation? Well yes, there is – setting an afternoon aside to indulge in retail therapy followed by a Champagne dinner for two!
Exclusively on TheTaste, you can enjoy the ultimate Dublin day out with a €250 Brown Thomas Gift Card to spend before you head up to the the third floor to the fabulous Restaurant by Johnnie Cooke where you will be royally spoiled.
Take the weight off your feet and put down those shopping bags to savour a delicious dinner for two, with mouth-watering dishes inspired by Chef Johnnie Cooke’s international experiences from California to Spain. To top it all off, your meal will be accompanied by a bottle of Veuve Clicquot Rosé Champagne to raise a toast to the perfect day.
For your chance to win this amazing Brown Thomas prize:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
The winner is … Eleanor Finn.
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 29th September 2017
– Overall winner will be announced 30th September 2017
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (The Restaurant by Johnnie Cooke) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– All Brown Thomas, The Restaurant by Johnnie Cooke, Edward Dillon and Taste.ie staff are excluded from entering the competition.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.