With summer in full swing, what could be better than a leisurely brunch with a Mediterranean vibes a stone’s throw from the seafront? Le Plancha is a bustling neighbourhood restaurant in the picturesque seaside village of Monkstown, offering a little taste of sunnier climes with a diverse and delicious menu with flavours from the Iberian Peninsula.
Le Plancha’s new brunch menu runs every Saturday and Sunday from 12pm to 3pm, serving up classics such as Eggs Benedict and French Toast, alongside their tempting Mediterranean inspired dishes like Chorizo and Crab Hash, there is the perfect dish for every kind of craving. Top this off with hand crafted cocktails, and you’re onto a brunch winner at Le Plancha.
Le Plancha has teamed up with TheTaste.ie to offer you the opportunity to win a delicious brunch for two with cocktails.
For your chance to win this fantastic brunch simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed. The winner is Jo Willis. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight 19th July 2017
– Overall winner will be announced at 10am 20th July 2017
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Le Plancha) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid