What could be better than an al fresco brunch with stunning rooftop views of the city at The House of Peroni? The residency makes its eagerly anticipated return to Dublin this May with the theme of ‘Gusto D’Italia’ – the flavour of Italy. The House of Peroni’s Italian-inspired brunch menu has been devised by the critically-acclaimed Italian chef, Francesco Mazzei, who is Master of Taste for the two-week residency.
Offering a fresh take on contemporary Italian brunch dishes, the menu includes spicy eggs ‘purgatorio’, carbonara mac and cheese, smoked salmon with avocado and soft boiled egg, soft polenta sausage crumble with quail eggs, and the Italian Job – an Italian take on a full Irish.
The House of Peroni is offering readers of TheTaste the chance to win an al fresco brunch for four with two drinks each on Saturday May 27th.
To win this fantastic prize, all you have to do is answer the question below correctly:
This competition is now closed. The winner is Gillian Dowling. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight Wednesday May 24th 2017
– Overall winner(s) will be announced on Thursday 25th May 2017
– As this is a prize with a specific date, if the winner does not respond to the notification of winning within 24 hours, the prize will be transferred to another winner.
– This prize includes brunch for four with two drinks each at The House of Peroni, with a table from 12-2pm on Saturday 27th May only.
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (House of Peroni) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.