This year ring in ‘Songkran’ or Thai New Year in style this year at Saba with a dedicated Thai New Year Menu created by head chef Tao, from Thursday 13th April – Monday 17th April..
The four-person menu (€38.95 pp) will include delicious starters such as Thod Man Pla, minced fish cakes with green beans in a red curry paste and kaffir lime leaves, with Thai sweet basil.
Main courses include Goong Maeman Kratiem Prik Thai, stir fried blue river prawns with garlic, pepper and broccoli, a recipe handed down to Tao from his mum.
To celebrate the launch of Saba’s new Thai New Year menu they are offering you the chance to win a Thai New Year Feast for 10 people from Saba To Go with two bottles of Taittinger Champagne.
Valued at €250, the winner and their friends and family will be treated to pinto sharing starters, 10 regular main meals, and 2 bottles of Taittinger champagne.
For your chance to win a this amazing prize from Saba simply…
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
For more information visit on Saba’s Thai New Year celebrations visit www.sabadublin.com, and share how you are celebrating the New Year online using the #SabaThaiNY on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
This competition is now closed. The winner is Nirina Plunkett.
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media and fill in form to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 17th April 2017
– Overall winner(s) will be announced on 18th April 2017
– Saba Thai New Year feast is valued at €250 and will include pinto sharing starters, 10 regular main meals, and 2 bottles of Taittinger champagne.
– Collection of prize at Saba Baggot Street or Clarendon Street will be arranged Winner living outside Saba to Go delivery zone
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Saba) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.