Celtic Whiskey Shop and Wines on the Green on Dublin’ Dawson Street is a multi award winning retailer and a mecca for any whiskey, wine or spirits lover. The store stocks a superb variety of Irish whiskey including many rare and exclusive bottlings.
Cill Airne Cask is a single cask bottling made exclusively for Celtic Whiskey Bar & Larder, Killarney and sold by the Celtic Whiskey Shop. The whiskey has been finished in specially made quarter cask barrels which, being smaller, have a larger surface contact in proportion to the whiskey. The result is more flavour influence on the spirit making these some of the richest and complex tasting whiskeys in Ireland.
We have partnered with the Celtic Whiskey Shop to give you the opportunity to win a bottle of this very special whiskey, priced at €150. The winner will also receive two passes to an Irish Whiskey and Artisan Chocolate Pairing Masterclass at either Irish Whiskey Experience Killarney or Irish Whiskey Experience Dublin.
For your chance at winning an Exclusive Bottle of Cill Airne Cask and 2 passes to an Irish Whiskey and Artisan Chocolate Pairing Masterclass thanks to the Celtic Whiskey Shop simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 30th March 2017
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm 31st March 2017
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Celtic Whiskey Shop) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.