Win Cocktails & Dim Sum in Diep Le Shaker – Closed
The Taste have teamed up with our friends in Diep Le Shaker to celebrate the launch of their “Dim Sum and Cocktail Fridays”. After work drinks on a Friday have just got a lot more interesting, from 5pm until 7pm they are offering a cocktail and a plate of Dim Sum for €10. So why not pop along and experience what it feels like to be really spoilt after a hard weeks work.
Choose from either a Thai Margarita, Pomograte, Flirtini.
Dim sum :
Kanom Jip Gai ;Steamed chicken, ginger & coriander dumpling with chilli, soy & sesame dip
Gyoza Moo ; Grilled pork dumpling with chilli, soy & sesame dip
Kanom Jip Goong ; Steamed prawn, ginger & coriander dumpling with chilli, soy & sesame dip
Fancy winning cocktails and dim sum for you and three of your friends, simply follow the instructions below :
Step 1 – Share on Twitter or Facebook
Step 2 – Enter your details in the form below.
About the Restaurant
Diep Le Shaker, is celebrating 15 years in business. Since they opened the doors the restaurant has been a highly publicised dining experience known for outstanding Thai cuisine, exquisite cocktails, friendly and efficient service and its party atmosphere.
The team of highly skilled Thai chefs create the dishes using a delicate balance of herbs and layering of flavours that excites the palette. As a result of the team’s ongoing research into Thai food creation we have again received the Thai Select Premium certification from the Thai Government. Thai Select is awarded only to those reaching a specific standard in Thai cooking methods and service.
It is their strong reputation for Thai cuisine combined with the exuberance of the staff that has retained Diep’s regular clientele and gained new customers consistently. Weekdays they provide a lunch menu that addresses the needs of the time deficient workforce. At weekends the restaurant is a destination for party types who seek out quality food and an environment to match.
The cocktails continue to surprise with refreshing classics and unique Le Shaker creations such as our ‘Shirt & Thai’ and the ‘Pomegreat’. All cocktails are beautifully garnished at every point with all staff focused on detail and flavour.
Diep are neatly tucked away on Pembroke Lane in Dublin 2 behind Baggot Streets thriving nightlife. There is live music Thursday to Saturday ranging from bossa nova to pop and blues to jazz.
Terms & Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight on Wednesday 31st march 2015
– Overall winner will be announced on April Fools 2015!
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families – are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts