Win a Delicious Dinner and Cocktails for Two in Dylan McGrath’s Newest Restaurant Shelbourne Social – CLOSED
A new destination in Dublin 4, with a restaurant, bar and much more, Shelbourne Social is Dylan McGrath’s newest restaurant.
The Restaurant offers relaxed and informal stylish dining. Their menu features many delicious dishes such as crispy rice pot with prawns, soft shell crab & fried corn and whole roasted duck pot, confit leg and citrus pancakes.
The Bar at Shelbourne Social is a relaxed, contemporary bar with bold and daring cocktail selection filled with innovative and creative flavour pairings.
TheTaste and Shelbourne Social are giving one lucky reader the chance to win a a delicious dinner for two with cocktails.
For your chance to win this prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Complete our competition form
This competition is now closed… The winner is Paula O’Connor
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight February 4th 2019
– Overall winner will be announced February 5th 2019
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters ezines
– Cocktails will be served in the cocktail bar upstairs
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– This prize is non-transferable, no portion of this certificate is refundable or redeemable in cash
– Prize is subject to availability
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid