The Titanic Hotel’s team of award-winning chefs led by Nigel Mannion have crafted a unique menu for The Wolff Grill – a refined dining restaurant with views towards the spectacular Titanic Belfast building and historic slipways where Titanic and her sister ships Olympic and Britannic were constructed.
Employing the finest locally sourced ingredients, the restaurant offers a delicious menu and unique atmosphere for guests. Undoubtedly the best Titanic Quarter restaurant to eat in during your visit or stay in the area. An exclusive private dining space is available for parties and intimate gatherings.
Competition Closed – Winner Pierce Parker
For your chance to win this prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Complete our competition form
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight July 5th 2019
– Overall winner will be announced July 6th 2019
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Titanic Hotel) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– This prize is non-transferable, no portion of this certificate is refundable or redeemable in cash
– Prize is subject to availability
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid