Pembroke Kilkenny, the city’s premier four-star boutique hotel, has teamed up with TheTaste.ie to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Savour Kilkenny taking place this October bank holiday weekend, October 28th – 31st. They are offering one lucky winner a ‘Wine & Dine’ overnight trip for two people to the top foodie destination.
The lucky winner will enjoy a luxurious overnight stay at the four-star Pembroke Kilkenny with free private parking, complimentary cocktails and delicious three-course dining at the newly launched Statham’s Bar & Restaurant with wine selection and a full Irish or healthy option breakfast. Every detail is thoughtfully considered to offer guests a memorable stay at Pembroke Kilkenny. The newly launched pembrokekilkenny.com guarantees the best value available with at least €10 saving when booked online.
Situated in the heart of the city centre and just minutes’ walk from Kilkenny’s most famous landmarks including Kilkenny Castle and Ireland’s Medieval Mile, Pembroke Kilkenny is the perfect base to enjoy the sights and sounds of Kilkenny including its thriving arts culture, quirky artisan cafés and a vibrant nightlife. Kilkenny is definitely a destination that every foodie needs to add to their list!
This year Kilkenny will host one of its biggest food festivals yet; the 10th anniversary of Savour Kilkenny.
Savour Kilkenny Highlights
A festival first, Savour Kilkenny has teamed up with Gill Books to feature exclusive demonstrations by some of Ireland’s most popular authors. Highlights include ‘Cooking for Christmas’ by Darina Allen and her brother Rory O’ Connell as well as Rosanna Davison, Susan Jane White and Gearoid Lynch alongside popular Irish TV Chefs Edward Hayden and Stuart O’ Keeffe.
This year, Savour Kilkenny will open its first Pop-Up Café and Bookshop at the festival where visitors can meet and mingle with the authors.
Other festival highlights include a packed children’s programme with special screenings of favourite food films at Kilkenny Castle, ‘Comedy & Cocktails’ with one of Ireland’s best-loved comedians, Jason Byrne, the Global Kitchen – the best of world cuisine cooked in Kilkenny, the market in the Savour Village, a smallholders gathering and workshops along with the ever popular Craft Beer and Distillers Pavilion, likened to a mini ‘Oktoberfest’ with DJ and artisan street food. This is one food festival not to be missed!
Join us this October bank holiday weekend, October 28th – 31st to celebrating a decade of delicious dining and demos in Kilkenny.
For your chance at winning Dinner and an Overnight Stay at the Pembroke Kilkenny to Celebrate Savour Kilkenny simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
The winner is ….Dorothy Molloy !
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 24th October 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm 25th October 2016
– The winner and his or her guest must be able to redeem this prize during the October Bank Holiday 2016
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (The Pembroke Hotel) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.