Win a 3 course dinner for 2 with an organic bottle of wine in The Farm Restaurant on Dawson Street
Today we have teamed up with the very popular Dawson Street restaurant The Farm Restaurant, to give one lucky foodie the chance to win a 3 course dinner for 2 people with an organic bottle of wine.
The Farm restaurants are Irish owned, family run restaurants in the heart of Dublin, Ireland. They love Irish food which are free from GM, artificial additives, fertilisers, growth promoters and herbicides. They believe that this is better for your health, better for the environment, better for farmers, and more delicious! If you haven’t tried The Farm yet, then you are missing out and this competition is definitely for you.
Rick Steves, Global Food Critic, says “The Farm, Dublin’s healthiest eating option shuns processed food and features fresh, organic and free-range fare that’s affordable and pretty darn tasty.”
To be in with a chance of winning this great competition, simply enter your details below:
<Competition Data Entry Form Will Display Here when competition is live>
Terms & Conditions
• Closing date for entries is midnight on 31st January 2015
• Overall winner(s) will be announced on 1st Febuary 2015
• Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters ezines
• Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
• Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid
• Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
• The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
• By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
• The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
• These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts