Win Dinner for 4 in Balfes Restaurant & Bar – CLOSED
Fusing the casual elegance of a Parisian brasserie with the dynamism of a New York eatery, Balfes is Dublin’s newest all-day dining destination.
Located on Balfe Street, where Grafton Street and the Creative Quarter meet, Balfes features a 20 seater outdoor terrace, zinc covered bar and open kitchen serving steak, prawns and whole fish roasted on a charcoal grill, while fresh oysters and Castletownbere crab make up the seafood offering.
The all-day dining menu offers healthy breakfasts, leisurely lunches and dinner using the best of Irish seafood and quality meat. Fresh local produce goes into creating Balfes’ salads, weekend brunches, juices and cocktails. Balfes is open from 8am until late Monday to Friday and from 10am until late Saturday and Sunday.
To celebrate the festive season Balfes have given us a dinner for you and three of your closest friends so you have no excuse not to catch up!
For your chance to win simply share this competition on social media and fill in the form below
Step 2: Follow Balfes on Twitter
Step 3: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed.
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Twitter, follow Balfes and submit form to enter
– Closing date for entries is midnight 31st December 2015
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 1st January 2016
– Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Balfes Restaurant & Bar) ezines
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid