Lock’s Windsor Terrace is a cosy canal-side eatery serving contemporary Irish cuisine in a stylish setting. Recently awarded Best Emerging Irish Cuisine in Ireland by the Restaurant Association of Ireland, Head Chef Conor O’Dowd has made a name for himself as one to watch on the Dublin dining scene.
With opulently appointed dining rooms overlooking Portobello, at Lock’s you will enjoy the finest of local and seasonal produce elegantly combined to produce sophisticated and beautifully presented dishes. To highlight the importance of seasonal ingredients, Lock’s offers a delicious Market Menu, which changes regularly.
– Chilled Courgette, Fresh Crab and Basil
– Whipped Chicken Livers, Celery, Apple & Salted Grapes
– Organic Beetroot, Smoked Yoghurt, Watercress, Herring Caviar
– Cod, Cockle Blanquette, Lemon & Chive
– Crisp Lamb Belly, Braised Tongue, Gnocchi, Taggiasche Olive
– Organic Corn-fed Chicken, Wye Valley Asparagus, Girolles, Summer Truffle
– Brown Sugar Tart, Banana Ice Cream
– Gooseberry & Elderflower Fool, Granita
– Knockdrinna Sheep’s Cheese & Coolattin Cheddar, Homemade Crackers (€2 Suppl.)
Lock’s is located at 1 Windsor Terrace, Portobello and opens Tuesday & Wednesday 5.30pm – 9.30pm, Thursday to Saturday 12.30pm – 2.30pm / 5.30pm – 9.30pm and Sunday 12pm-4pm. For bookings call (01) 416 3655 or log on to www.locksrestaurant.ie
For your chance to win this delicious Dinner for Two with a Bottle of Wine at Lock’s simply….
Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win.
– Prize includes Market Menu Dinner for Two and a Bottle of red or white wine.
– The above is a sample Market Menu and is subject to change.
– Closing date for entries is midnight 27th October 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced 28th October 2016
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Lock’s) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.