Win Dinner for Two and a Bottle of Wine at Restaurant Forty One to Celebrate California Wine Week – Closed
California Wines are having more than a moment in the sun, the region’s wines are growing in popularity globally and they have earned a name among the world’s finest. With an increasing interest in bottles from this versatile land, May 2017 will see Ireland’s first California Wine Week, an ideal occasion to taste and discover the best that the different sub-regions of the Golden State have to offer.
From May 5th to the 12th, wine lovers in Ireland will be able to satisfy their thirst for knowledge (and for a glass or two) of California wines, thanks to a series of events, offers and more to celebrate this fascinating wine region.
To celebrate this wonderful occasion, California Wines has teamed up with TheTaste to offer our readers the opportunity to win dinner for two, including a bottle of wine, at Restaurant Forty One, an award-winning, fine dining venue known for it’s top quality cuisine, enviable wine selection and world class service.
For more information on California Wine Week visit our dedicated page on TheTaste.ie
For your chance to win this exclusive dining experience simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
This competition is now closed. The winner is Odile Kelly. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight 26th May 2017
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm 27th May 2017
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (California Wines) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid