Win Dinner for Two at Super Miss Sue to Celebrate IceWater’s Blind Tasting Success – Closed
IceWater was recently put to the test at a blind tasting in which it was compared against a prestigious bottled water global brand. Both still and sparkling waters were tried by a panel of experts from different areas of the Irish Food Industry at Super Miss Sue, as the restaurant was revealing its stylish new dinning counter as well as their exciting bar tap which includes wines such as Vini Stocco Prosecco, Vini Stocco Friulano, Allan Scott Sauvignon Blanc, Le Pianure Sangiovese and Fabien Jouves ‘Vin de Soif’.
IceWater’s filtered still and sparkling water taps are featured alongside the wine taps, offering Super Miss Sue’s guests not only fine, great tasting wines, but also premium filtered water. As the large majority of the tasters agreed on IceWater’s superior taste, it was revealed that their favoured H2O was not only up to high quality standards, but that it requires a very simple installation and it’s available both for businesses and home use.
To celebrate this success, IceWater is running a competition and one lucky winner plus a guest will be able to enjoy dinner at Super Miss Sue.
For your chance at winning dinner for two at Super Miss Sue simply follow the steps:
This competition is now closed. The winner is Claire Cronin. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 29th November 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm 30th November 2016
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Winner needs to book in advance.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.