Dining at WILDE restaurant, at Dublin’s elegant five-star hotel The Westbury, is always a special treat, and the Dublin Theatre Festival is the perfect opportunity to share a meal at this stylish venue with WILDE’s special Dublin Theatre Festival pre-theatre menu available until 15th October.
Served Monday to Friday 5pm to 7pm, theatre-goers can enjoy two courses for €33.00, and 3 courses for €39.00, with tea or coffee included.
The menu includes delights like Skeaghanore duck breast, with mango and sprout salad for starters, linguini of Castletownbere scallops for mains, and Valrhona dark chocolate tart served with raspberry sorbet to finish.
WILDE is offering two lucky TheTaste readers the chance to experience WILDE’s wonderful pre-theatre menu with dinner for two people, plus two tickets to the opening night of King of The Castle at the Gaiety Theatre, on Wednesday October 11th.
Written by Irish novelist and playright Eugene McCabe, this year’s Dublin Theatre Festival will see the revival of King of The Castle The Gaiety Theatre.
An unsung Irish classic with epic staging and a cast that includes Seán McGinley, Seána Kerslake and Marty Rea, this is the first major revival over the show which first premiered at the Dublin Theatre Festival 1964, where it went on to win the Irish Life Award.
30 years on, the 2017 edition is directed by Garry Hynes, and the production features the award-winning design team from DruidShakespeare.
For your chance to Win Dinner for Two at WILDE and Two Tickets to Opening Night of King of The Castle at the Gaiety Theatre simply:
Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
This competition is now closed – Congratulations to the winner Maggy Lynch!
Terms & Conditions
– Applicants must share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight Tuesday 10th October
– Overall winner will be announced Wednesday 11th October
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (WILDE, The Westbury Hotel Dublin)
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Winners must be available Wednesday October 11th for pre-theatre dinner for two at WILDE and to attend King of The Castle at the Gaiety Theatre
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.