Situated on the banks of the Grand canal, Locks Restaurant is a neighbourhood restaurant with one of the most unique dining rooms in Dublin.
They serve modern food using quality sourced ingredients, creativity in every dish, all in a relaxing, informal environment nestled in Portobello.
The restaurant is run by a passionate chef team of Connor O Dowd & Paul Mc Namara.
TheTaste and Locks Restaurant are giving readers the chance to Win a Delicious Dinner for Two with a bottle of wine.
For your chance to win this prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Complete our competition form
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight June 7th
– Overall winner will be announced June 8th
– Diners can choose 3 courses from any Locks menu and dinner is served with a bottle of house wine
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– This prize is non-transferable, no portion of this certificate is refundable or redeemable in cash
– Prize is subject to availability
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid