Sophie’s, at the Dean Hotel, is a beautiful and modern glasshouse restaurant, boasting stunning 360 degree views of Dublin, from cityscape to countryside, it has an outlook like no other – Dublin’s weather is their wallpaper!
Giving local ingredients a New York – Italian twist, Sophie’s serve breakfast, lunch and dinner daily with a delectable brunch menu on the weekends.
From wood-fire flatbreads and pasta favourites at lunchtime to succulent steaks and fish specials at dinner, Sophie’s chefs pack every mouthful with international and Irish flavours.
Whether you’re visiting for a special occasion or popping by for a casual drink on the terrace, every trip to Sophie’s a memorable one.
TheTaste is giving one lucky winner a dinner for two people with a bottle of wine at Sophie’s Restaurant & Bar at the Dean Hotel.
For your chance to win this prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below:
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight 18th February 2018.
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm, 19th February 2018.
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury, which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.