Vikings Steakhouse is a cosy 60 seat restaurant in Clontarf and has something for everyone, from healthy eating & vegetarian options to locally sourced, fresh Irish seafood and juicy 100% Irish steaks.
The wide range of steaks includes sizzling steaks on the stone and check out the exciting Hunter’s Corner board for meats like kangaroo, ostrich and wild boar.
The carefully selected wine list and cocktail menu perfectly match the flavoursome menus.
So let the guys look after you while you relax and enjoy the time spent with family & friends. Treat yourself to a midweek feast with one of Vikings 8oz prime Irish fillet steaks served on their special hot lava stone for only €17.50. Served with choice of salad or chips. Available Wednesday and Thursday.
The prize is a two course dinner with a bottle of wine and to win you just have to follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed.
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media and fill in form to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 30th March 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 31st March 2016
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Vikings Steakhouse) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid